A registered business in the state of Colorado (ID# 20091276671 / 20131415285)
PPSH-41 "Semi-Only" Fast Back Style Receiver Repair Section
Quantity in Basket:
Shipping Weight: 1.00 pounds
We are currently sold out of 'PPSH-41 "Semi-Only" Fast Back Style Receiver Repair Section'.
We will be scheduling a production run as soon as possible for this item.
Please check the updates on the main store page for upcoming production run schedules.
Thank you for your patience and interest in our products.
ALL NEW Version 2!
CNC machined from "Solid" bar stock with end cap relief cuts made for you.
Machined to match "Original Dimensions", Not the .064 thick walled and/or not having a closed rear end that some places sell, our receivers are .122 thick
and closed on the end, just like the originals.
The NEW "Fast Back" style now comes with:The rear radius completed
- NEW Feature The "Spring Stud" hole pre drilled (the "Spring stud" is the finger that the front of the latching rear cap spring presses against.
- NEW Feature .050 deep tracing of the ejection port completed (Thus no template is required) - (also please note: due to a grey area in the current ATF rulings, the ejection port being cut all the way though COULD result in the piece being classified as a FFL device - if this changes or if clarification is obtained to the contrary we will begin offering them with the ejection port cut through).
- NEW Feature The Bolt handle slots are now cut, with the exception of the "Safety notches", the notches are "traced" and can be cut by the builder if they are desired.
In addition to the above features the "Original Style" comes with:
- NEW Feature .008 relief cut for the mounting of the rear site base
- NEW Feature Pre-drilled pilot holes for the rear site base
- The lower edges are left .010 "long" to allow the builder to custom fit/obtain a snug fit between the upper and lower once completed, or to fill the gap that is present in some of the looser tolerance kits.
- The rear "Key" is left over sized in both length and .020 width to allow the builder to custom fit/obtain a snug fit between the upper and lower once completed, or to fill the gap that is present in some of the looser tolerance kits.
Semi only versions include:
- Blocking rail machined into the left (opposite the charging handle)
inside to prevent the insertion / use of a non modified bolt
- The left lower edge of the upper receiver is machined "long" - this is so that the upper can not be mounted on a unmodified semi only lower
These will require:
- Cutting of the safety notches (if desired)
- Cutting/Drilling of the Latching rear cap cross pin holes
- Opening of the ejection port
- Key cut on lower receiver (If required - Semi auto only versions)
- Final fitting and welding as needed to complete receiver
As these are built to order, we ask that you allow 6 to 10 business weeks from receipt of payment for shipping to occur.
All ATF/NFA rules apply to purchases made from this site.
The information/products in these web pages are not intended to be used to construct illegal firearms.
It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser to know and understand all applicable Federal, State and local laws before placing an order.
By placing any order you are agreeing that you accept all legal responsibility for the products purchased and their subsequent use.
For legal semi auto and dummy gun information, contact BATF at: www.atf.gov
Every reasonable effort has been made to ensure that all photographs, descriptions and specifications on this website are accurate.
However, inadvertent errors may occur, and changes in design or materials, due to our continual effort to improve products, may result in some change in specifications before subsequent publications are issued.
HBA reserves the right to modify or change specifications with or without notice at any given time.